Thursday, May 21, 2009

You Data, Something New


Ok, so you can see that I added something new to my blog, or maybe you have not even noticed but it is a YouData.com widget, I am in love with it. Every day that I visit my blog I just hit the reload ads button on the bottom and the ads will load. I view them, click them if I want and make some money. Now of course like all paid to click programs this is not a get rich thing, but it is a few dollars that I have made already. It just seems to easy to have it here on my sidebar because I do visit my blog daily and read my comments and try to go to my favorite blogs to read and comment on theirs. So I figure I am at a win, win situation. Making money for doing something, that is only a few minutes of my time and right here were I am anyways. I encourate you to take a look, it really is easy to join free, get the widget and start earning. If you are like me and always looking for ways to make some cash, please take a look at YouData.com. Have a terrific day! Keep your head held high and you will always know where you are going.

Update: I got paid from You Data today, and I thought that I would post it here to show that they do pay.
http://www.youdata.com
payments@youdata.com


Amount received:
$1.77 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$1.77 USD


Date:
May 22, 2009
Time:
15:55:12 PDT
Status:
Completed

4 comments:

  1. I was going to sign up for this but I don't currently have a cell phone so it won't let me.
    That's too bad... I really could use the extra money... maybe to get a cell phone...LOL

    ~A Lil Enchanted~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never heard of this site. Thanks for posting im going to sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that I left you an award over on my blog

    http://alilenchanted.blogspot.com/2009/07/spread-love-award.html

    I miss your posts... and I'm worried about you... so come back soon!

    A Lil Enchanted,
    ~LaShan~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first time I'm hearing about this site, I will check it out and see how it works.

    Thanks again
    Helen Neely

    ReplyDelete