Sunday, May 10, 2009

Trying something New Paid to complete offers

Ok well I know that there are a lot of people out there that are making money by completing offers, I have always looked at the sites and never really got into them. Since I have been really just trying to "take it easy" as much as I can these past few days I have spent time on my computer searching other blogs and sites. I have found this new paid to complete offers, I have not seen this one and I signed up for free. I will have to update once I find out how it will work out, but for now I thought that I would share it with you. Please comment if you have heard of this one. BigCash

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of it, but I am looking at starting my own gpt site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The winners of Lola's Victory Garden Contest have been announced. Please visit this link to view the winners 05/12/09. As a Contest Sponsor, please forward your prize to the winner within 2 days of this announcement. Thank you for participating!

    http://lolasvictorygarden.blogspot.com/2009/05/lolas-victory-garden-contest-winners.html

    ReplyDelete