Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Time Flies by with Happy Moments and Sad Ones


I really feel like I have been busy this week, but I have not gotten anything accomplished at all. I woke up Saturday morning to a phone call that my grandmother had passed away. It really bothered me so much because we just found out a month ago that she had cancer and they gave her 6 months, I thought that I had more time with her. With my surgery I couldnt drive and I didnt get to see her as much as I really wanted to. I feel like I didnt get to say good bye and that breaks my heart, but I know that I have to just know that she is happy in a better place and move on with my day. The only thing that I really must do now in her honor is to make sure that I figure out a way to stop struggling with money and paying my bills and get caught up. I have to for her, she is the one that helped me out of my last bind with SDGE and I have to do this for her.
On another note, I did get a blog award, it is my first one. I am so excited about that. I actually got it twice, one from "
The Chickenista" and the other from "Bentley Boutique". I am so happy to have this award and I am really happy to pass it on. I may not know the name of the writer of every blog that I read, but there are many blogs that I do read daily and just enjoy knowing that I am not alone in this world we call motherhood. So Thank you to all the blogs I read daily. 



Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.




Congrats to all the blogs, and thank you to the ones that chose me. I have had such a bad week that posting this will hopefully bring a smile to your face in turn will bring a smile to mine. Most of these wonderful blogs are EC card droppers, so thank you for that as well. I adore all EC blogs. Have a wonderful day. Enjoy each moment because you dont always have all the time you think you do. 

10 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you so much for the award! I appreciate it.

    I'm really sorry about your grandma. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this Award! It means alot to us. Your Blog looks Wonderful! Cute Background, and it's very organized.Come by Groovy Baby Blog anytime.

    -Angela & Angelica
    Groovy Baby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey THANKS Valery this totally makes my week!

    I'm sorry about your grandma.. my grandparents were very old and lived long terrific lives.. but it was still hard to see them go..

    Cheers huh??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award. It's much appreciated.

    Sorry to hear about your grandma. {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Thank you!! :)

    Love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I think honoring her like that is the best ♥hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to tell you that I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I received a similiar call on Christmas eve about my Aunt Margaret, who was truly my main 'roll model' in life. So sad when we think we have 'time'...only to be cut short by 'death'.
    I do feel your pain. I am still 'dealing' with it.

    I also want to thank you so much for awarding my blog the 'One Lovely Blog Award'.
    You can see it posted on my blog here;
    http://kids-accessories-by-kidcessory-haven.blogspot.com/2009/05/one-lovely-blog-award

    Thank you again!!

    Lisa Verde
    Kidcessory Haven
    www.kidcessoryhaveninc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry about your Grandma... I know she meant a lot to you just from reading your blog.

    Congratulations on your award : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow thanks valery i am honoured. thanks for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Want more time with parents and children with family? Can operate as long as the trivial time
    Welcome to learn a simple understanding of free market
    http://sn.im/vemma_usa
    Thank you for your time reading, do not give up the chance to even know, know no loss to you!

    ReplyDelete