Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Starting a Yahoo Group

Okay so can we say that maybe I have to much time here on the computer. I really do spend a lot of time, between writing articles for eHow.com, Associated Content, doing the ChaCha, posting things on eBay, and now trying to figure this PTC thing out. I am on the computer a lot. I have to always work around my kids and I still do my data entry to make some money too. But I decided that I need to get more views to my articles and when I went searching on Cafemom and Yahoo groups to find a group for eHow articles, I could not find one that people could share their articles, so I made my own. I am calling it eHow Mommies. I would love to have you join my group. It will be fun place to post you links to your articles and have each other read them and hopefully get you views. Please join my group if you are interested. To Join Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment