Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Paid to Post Ads

I have been doing this for about a month now and I can say that they do pay and it is pretty easy to do. So I am sharing it with my readers now. I like to be able to have experience about something before I post about it. I have signed up with a company called craigspimp.com. It is really easy and anyone can do it. You are paid to post ads on the internet. They pay you through paypal, and you can be paid daily. I usually wait a week before I request payment, but I have actually been paid each week within 24 hours of requesting my payment. The earning potential is up to you. The more work you do the more money you make. I do this strickly part time and I have made part time money, I just recently started putting more time and effort and I am making more money. Anyone that is looking for some extra money and not a get rich quick scheme should try this out for themselves.

4 comments:

  1. Be careful of this site. I have heard it's a scam. Just type in "craigspimp scam"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have read the issues, but I have never not been paid, and I still have my account open. Thank you for the warning. I suppose it is up to those that read my post whether they chance it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Title: Pooja colour coating work: All types of colour and print work

    Description: Pooja colour coating work: All kindof colours, polish
    nova texture, royal design, floor polish, and all kind
    of colour print work. For more infomation contact us on
    +91-9376196701 or mail us on bhanu.singh1978@gmail.com infocom114

    Place: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

    Category: Business Oppurtunity, Business, Services

    E-mail: infocom114@gmail.com

    username: infocom114

    password: revoluinfo123

    Contact Person: Bhanu Singh

    Contact Number: 9376196701

    Pin Code: 380008, 380050

    ReplyDelete