Thursday, May 14, 2009

Can someone tell me....

Where do the hours go in the days. It is Thursday and I made my "To Do List" on Tuesday. I think that I have crossed one thing off so far, for some reason my days just go by so fast and before I know it I am exhausted and ready to sleep. One week post op might have something to do with that, but I really would like to be able to get something done. Tomorrow there is no fooling around. It is Friday and I want to get some stuff done before I dive into a weekend full of work. I like to not leave the house Saturday or Sunday when my older kids are at there dads and I can spend both days working and the evening with my 2 year old. I just feel like I look down and it is 5pm, time for dinner and baths before bedtime. It does take about an hour or so to get 7 kids in the shower and bathed. So if anyone out there knows where all the time in the day goes please oh please tell me where I can get some more. Have a Good Thursday.. I will update tomorrow on if I get anything done.

3 comments:

  1. I gave you an award on my blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog always messes with my computer :( It says your running scripts and Norton doesn't like it too much :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award! Read more about it here:
    http://bentleyboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete