Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Associated Content Articles

Well there maybe a lot of people out there that know about this site, but I just found it. I have been writing for eHow.com for awhile now, but never have seen this site. Associated Content has the same concept. Write an article and get paid for it. Free to join and it seems just as simple. I feel like everyday that I am trying something new to make money from so that I can say this will be my last month of being "broke". I really am tired of struggling, I even thought about going back to work, but the cost of after school care and daycare is just too much and is not worth it, I would be paying out more then I would be bringing in. The highlights that make it worth the struggle are having my 2 year old after a week of really trying to go potty in the potty and be excited about it. She is my first that I am getting to potty train 100 percent, the others have all had help from a baby sitter or daycare of some sort. So I know that staying home is worth it, but that just means that my search will be never ending. I know it is worth it in the long run, i guess that I am just frustrated today, still recovering from surgery and needed a little vent. But anyways if you are a writer or an expert in anything you should take a look at Associated Content, it is free to join, they are having a bonus in May, write 5 articles by May 31st and get $5, write 10 articles by May 31st and get $10 bonus.

2 comments:

  1. I never heard of that either! Thanks I'm looking for some different things to do.

    btw I love the name of your blog, it's so cute♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE AC! I have had that on the back burner for awhile, but have been a member since 2005. I suggest anyone that loves to write and make a bit of money join! Just today I started back. I have missed writing! PS thanks so much for stopping by new new blog! MUCH appreciated!

    ReplyDelete