Thursday, April 30, 2009

Paying Post My New Trade

Advertise on blogsI like to say that I am a "Jack Of All Trades" when it comes to what I do to keep my kids out of daycare. I call myself a stay at home mom, but in reality I am a full time working mom, that happens to work from home. With 7 kids, 3 cats, and a Great Dane dog things can be crazier then a zoo around here so I do what I can to bring in the income and still take care of the house and kids. My wonderful husband works graveyard shift so he sleeps in the day and it makes it better that I am here to keep after the kids and house so he is able to do what he does. Having an online business really takes a lot of work and time, but it is better then someone else raising our kids, in my opinion. Anyways, I sell AVON, I do data entry, I sell on Etsy and eBay and I do freelance general admin stuff and today I found Paying Post and I think that I have found something that I am going to love doing. At paying post you can either advertise with them, or make money blogging. I spend  a lot of time searching web sites and other peoples blogs just to find ideas of how they are making things work for them. I am finding there are more businesses and online businesses that are trying to use affiliate advertising to get their name out there giving bloggers the opportunity to make more money just by word of mouth. I think that this one is one that will work for me well. I am happy that I have found this and thought that I would share it with my readers and those that blog too. Whether you are a wahm, sahm, or just a blogger this site may be perfect for you. 


2 comments:

  1. wow, thanks so much. I will have to check it out. Hopefully it's not a scam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I joined this site. I have already written 2 blogs and earned for both! :)

    ReplyDelete