Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Not so Skinny Girl Margarita


I am sitting here enjoying one of my favorite shows, The Real Housewives of New York, I lke all the real housewifes shows but New York happens to be on now and I remembered Cinco de Mayo when they started talking about their Skinny Girl Margarita's that they like to drink. My husband and I always celebrate Cinco De Mayo and I thought I better get my stuff to make margarita's for that day. It is coming up soon. Over at Twitter moms they are having a party for Cinco De Mama, you should join and have some fun. I will be making Not So Skinny Girl Margarita's and I thought I would share the recipe. It really is very simple, but that is the kind of girl that I am simple and I am trying to watch my weight but prefer to not give up all of the fun things in my life. lol Happy May 5th!

 
2 oz of  Tequila Jose Cuervo Especial
(count 1, 2 while you pour, no need for measuring) I count long counts, so mine are a bit stronger
 A splash of fresh lime juice
A splash of Cointreau, Grand Marnier or Triple Sec 
Combine all ingredients over a glass of ice and garnish with lime wedge and salt!

No comments:

Post a Comment