Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weightloss Wednesday

This is going to be my first post for Wieght Loss Wednesday. I have been really wanting to get back into shape for the summer and this is a perfect excuse for me to get going. So I just started walking recently and I am hoping that will give me the push. I know what points I am aloud to have for weight watchers, so i am going to try and do it without the meetings. This will be my day to start and lets see how I do. My goal is 50 pounds...wow sounds like a huge number. 

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by at the Party to say Hello!
    Love your blog colors and look~very pretty!
    I am going to join you on the linky for the weight loss...I will blog each wed with you there!
    Blessings
    SisterTipster

    homeschoolblogger.com/SisterTipster/

    ReplyDelete