Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Starting all over

Well here is the first post to my blog, I was blogging before and just not getting anywhere with anything. I gave it all up and thought that I would never turn back, getting my utilities shut off month after month was just really exhausting. Anyways, I decided to try to start selling Avon and see what would happen. So now because I want to build my business basically online, I am going to start blogging again to try and bring in some customers and recruits. So here is my first post to a blog that will again be about me, my kids, my step kids, my struggles and my journey to be a work at home/stay at home mom. If you dont already have an avon lady and want to see what is new please visit my site. Shop Here with Avon.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment