Sunday, March 15, 2009

Data Entry from Home.. Start today

I am a stay at home/work at home mom and I am always looking for ways to make money from home. I have 7 children so there are not many options that I can do that does not require silence. Well I just came across this and thought I would share it. You are posting ads, no phone work and each ad takes less then a minute to post. There is no cost to join to you and yes it is true you wont get rich but it is extra money. All of us know that anything helps these days. Remember free to join, no phone work, oh and start working today.... Click HERE to learn more.

PS. I have not been paid and as soon as I am I will post payment proof, but I was referred to someone else that has been paid by them.

1 comment:

  1. How does it work? I have seen many scam data entry things. You haven't paid anything?

    ReplyDelete