Thursday, March 12, 2009

Avon Party Come Join the Fun

Come help me Kick start my business in Avon! I am going to have an online party starting now and run until Sunday night 12midnight.
All customers that order between now and then will receive their name in a drawing for a free gift from me. $10.00 dollars of free Avon of your choice in product.

Spend over $25 dollars and get 2 tickets into the drawing.
Spend over $50 dollars and get 3 tickets into the drawing.
Invite a friend to order and receive an additional entry
(please have friend email me to tell me you invited them)
Sign up online to sell Avon and receive an additional entry.


Right now when you order and spend over $30.00 dollars and you will receive Free Shipping!

Shop at your convenience any time of the day during the party time and you will be entered. I will email you with confirmation of your entry and your order

I will announce the winner on Monday morning and email you to find out what you want for your free product.

Shop Now: http://www.youravon.com/vvargo

No comments:

Post a Comment