Saturday, March 21, 2009

5 minutes for mom Blog Party


Hi, welcome to my blog. I feel like a box of crayons at times, I have so many different shades to me. I am a wife to a wonderful man, I am a mom to 4 wonderful children that keep me very busy and I am a step mom to 3 adordorble little girls. I have been a stay at home mom for about 2 years now since my youngest was  born. And recently I have decided that if I dont want to go back to work then I will have to be a work at home mom. I currently sell AVON and I do crafts and some other things I do for money is ChaCha and sell things on ebay. I love to bake and spend time with my children and to be able to pick them up from school and tuck them in at night. I wouldnt trade my crazy life for anything. I love 5 minutes for mom, I visit the site daily. I just think that when you only have 5 minutes of you time a day why not spend it there. 
 They are having a great party right now with some really good prizes. You can not only meet some other amazing moms you can also have some fun...You should Join the party now. 
Ultimate Blog Party 2009

20 comments:

  1. Happy UBP '09! Nice to meet you. I hope you are having fun at the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping over for UBP'09! I wanted to say hello! party on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you! Stop by when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by from Twitter to wish you a Happy UBP '09...check out my party page when you get a chance :o) I also have a cute Girls Boutique Swing Top from Illia Designs Giveaway going on. Just pop on over and check it out! love your blog...your children are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dropped in to say hi after you added me to Twitter. Have a great time partying. Drop in to my blog if you like.
    http://daughterandfurbabies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, found you through twitter (@avirtuouswoman)

    Stopped in to say come by my blogs if you get a chance.

    Twitter gets a little easier as time goes by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for poppin' by my blog! So nice to meet you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice to meet you. I have a blog for little ones. Since you have little kids, you might find it useful. hope you can stop by my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by to say Hi! I hope you'll drop by my party, too on 5 Vinez Monkeys

    Also, I run Buy By Mom where you can list your ebay store and Avon website for free! I hope you'll visit there as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean, it's wonderful to be able to spend so much time with your kids. I'm fortunate enough to be able to work part-time from home so I can spend most days with my little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. just stopping by on the UBP '09 to dsay hi!!

    thanks,
    brandyellen@writingsofawahm.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I'm actually visiting you from Twitter. But, I think it's still okay to comment here ;)

    Great to meet you. I love new blogs... and I love your thought about being the many shades of a box of crayons. Today I am like a cornflower blue, blue but still a wee bit bright. Tomorrow I hope to wake up melon... definitely bright but not shiny or flourescent.

    Amy Ellen from HealthBeginsWithMom.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Popping in from Twitter...just wanted to say THANK YOU for explaining what this party business is all about! I've been seeing it mentioned on several sites, but not a lot of details!

    http://foreverfamily.today.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just poppin' by from the party. Hope you're meeting lots of fun new people.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

    I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

    Ta!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm here to see your prize choices but I don't see them. #788

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party to say hi!

    My buffet table is all set & ready!

    ReplyDelete